Different Data Sets and R Markdown


   I am almost done with this app. I need to fix it so that it can work on multiple data sets. It can graph the chart for different variables, but not for the specific contract order number. It is only graphing the column, not the row.

   At the same time, I am learning R Markdown. It is an interactive document to write reports and incorporate R code. My mentor recommended that I learn how to use it, so that I can document my code. At first, it was difficult to learn, but over the weekend, I was experimenting with it, and it worked. I have a brief introduction paragraph on the top of the document, followed by my app (which I need to figure out  how to shrink it), and then my source code.

   Great news! The app worked on my sample data set! My mentor is going to send me another data set this week to test out the app. The more files I can test, the better I can gauge how well my app can run. I will publish the complete source code on another blog post. Depending on its future performance, I may edit the source code, but probably no major changes.

   I updated the code in R Markdown. I am happy because I am practically done with this app. Now, I need to finish the R Markdown document.


Sources Used:

https://rmarkdown.rstudio.com/authoring_embedded_shiny.html






Comments