Finally Returned to my UT Personal Statement!


   Today, I finished writing my "Why Dartmouth" essay. That is the fourth school I have completed so far in terms of essays. The other schools are University of Texas at Dallas, Stanford, and University of Chicago. So far, so good. I finally finished the concluding sentence for UChicago's Typo Major prompt. That took me longer than it should have.

   I finally returned to my Topic A essay for the University of Texas at Austin. At this point, I have written about 350 words. My goal is to write a 500-word essay, since this is my personal statement for UT. I realize that their priority deadline is November 1 according to their website. I need to finish this essay and my supplements for the university and the Polymathic Honors Program. Mathematics is my first-choice major, and computer science is my second. Because computer science is my second choice, I cannot apply to the Turing Scholars program.

   Since I am low on time at this point in class, I reviewed some of my previous supplements and made minor edits to strengthen it.

Comments