UT Austin Day


   Today is another college day in thesis. I worked on my UT supplements, but this time, I started with the Polymathic Honors Program prompts.  The first prompt was about either how I was persuaded by faulty science and learned from it or if I was not, how I guarded myself against it. I had to write within a 250-word limit.

   Next, I wrote the "Why this honors program" prompt. I am applying to the Polymathic Scholars program. It is a new program at UT. It is a multidisciplinary honors program for students in the College of Natural Sciences. If I go to UT, I am planning on majoring in mathematics with a specialization in probability and statistics, but I am more than a "math nerd." I like history, music, computer science, and English. I can design a specialized major

Comments