Rice University Day


   I spent the class period working on my Rice University supplements. I wrote my "Why Rice" essay and the "Personal Perspective" essay. The good news is that I am almost done with the latter essay. I have 100 words left. I need to polish it so that it flows more smoothly. One of my friends goes to Rice, so she helped me get a better feel for the campus, which in turn helped me with my essays.

   By the middle of class, I finished the first supplement. Three down, one more to go. In my personal perspective essay, I relate my experiences from three different aspects of my life and how I can contribute them to Rice's culture. I wrote about my cultural, religious, and musical elements and how they inspired my intellectual independence and unique perspective on life.

   I added these supplements onto my Common App. Hopefully by the end of Thanksgiving Break,  I can submit these applications. I am planning on submitting my Northeastern University application by this weekend. There are no additional supplements, but I want to include by subject test score for physics. I took that test a couple weeks ago, and I feel confident about it.

Comments